|High School:||Kent County|
|Team:||Sho'men Aquatics and TCY Swimming|
|Club Team:||Sho'men Aquatics and TCY Swimming|
As a freshman (2017-18)
- Placed 8th in the 1,650-yard Free at the Old Dominion Athletic Conference Championships with a time of 18:55.26
- Saw a season-high finish in the 1000-yard Free against Marymount on November 18 with a time of 11:38.93
- Recorded season fastest times in the 50-yard Free and 200-yard Free at the Yellow Jacket Invitational on December 1 and 2
- Earned the Most Valuable Player award during junior year of high school.
- Earned the Sportsmanship award during senior year.
- Recognized as most improved for the club swim team.
- Served as a captian in 2015-2016.
- Son of Elizabeth and Mark
- Favorite book is The Bible
- Favorite movie is Good Will Hunting
- Favorite food is tacos